- 02-16-2013, 12:12 PM #2
All you need to do is in settings -> mobile network or cellular -> mobile data OFF.I close threads to save cats.
The way not everyone can have their own loaf of bread, not everyone should create a new thread!
...and then God said, let there be a search button and there was a huge one on top!
- 02-16-2013, 12:54 PM #4
And whenever i want to be connected to say... Facebook (24/7) i need to turn that setting on again.
This does not solve my problem.
- 02-16-2013, 01:14 PM #7
The 3 apps that are currently running in the background are:
Nokia Drive+ Beta
battery booster pro
boxfiles for dropbox
spotify (offline mode)
- By Roy Keren in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 24Last Post: 03-28-2013, 04:11 PM
- By 9520G in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 15Last Post: 01-08-2013, 11:22 PM
- By vingengo in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 12-26-2012, 05:26 PM
- By dbristow in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 12-20-2012, 02:13 AM
- By mammaldood in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2012, 11:16 AM