02-11-2013, 06:11 PM #3
- 9 Posts
It happened to me and it coincided with the screen going black when I made phone calls. I think it's some sort of sensor issue. I sent my phone in for repair on 1/31/13 and I am yet to get it back. I am really keeping my fingers crossed that they don't return it with the same issue or possibly worst. I have read horror stories on this forum about Nokia repair. Good luck.
- 02-11-2013, 06:33 PM #5
02-11-2013, 06:36 PM #6
- 9 Posts
02-11-2013, 10:43 PM #7
- 116 Posts
happened to me.
the phone senses the proximity sensor is blocked, like it would be if the phone is in your pocket. try blowing air at the top edge by the FFC.
if there's a screen protector, cut off the bit above the N of nokia logo.
Last edited by ttxzee; 02-11-2013 at 11:37 PM.VERY in-depth Surface 2 VS Surface RT: http://youtu.be/93mCnCNZuKY
Surface Wireless Adapter unbox / in-depth look: http://youtu.be/UIrP4aeyv0U
Surface Wireless Adapter + Typing Cover = generic keyboard & mouse: http://youtu.be/iPo_fym6bUk
Lumia 920 PureView OIS explained: http://youtu.be/BOkkiKx36YU
Tutorial: how to unlock Lumia 920: http://youtu.be/-79nDN3s-pc
Lumia 920 loose battery FIX: http://youtu.be/MpS2XncKxSU
- By fieldsy1024 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 19Last Post: 01-09-2014, 12:40 PM
- By leokat1002 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2013, 05:50 PM
- By corn.chowder in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 11-19-2012, 09:38 PM
- By mattschwabby in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 12-11-2011, 07:41 AM
- By ammarmalik2011 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2011, 08:37 PM