Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

My Nokia Lumia 920 is not charging for some odd reason. I was using the lumia awhile ago and was letting it charge. When I plugged it back in to charge again it wasn't connecting, it hasn't popped up the sound or icon that it is charging. I have tried connecting it to the PC and in wall charger and I also have tried plugging a different charger cord into it and nothing has worked. Any ideas?

Bump?

Global Posts
    2,388 Global Posts
    have you tried a soft reset
    Your smartphone is only as smart as YOU let it be!

I have this issue from time to time. Sometimes there is also a long delay from the time you plug it in till it actually indicates its charging. Figured the USB port in mine was crap.

Yes, I've tried a soft reset and a hard reset.

I figured out it wasn't working when it was at like 79% and i tried unplugging it for a few minutes and plugging it back in, still no results. I have also tried 3 different chargers without any result either.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    4,474 Global Posts
    Sounds to me as though the port in the phone that receives the charge is borked. Take it to a Nokia Care Store.

"Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'."