Hello all,

I am having an issue when I am listening to music on normal headphones and receive a call. What happens is I answer the call, music stops, and no sound comes out from any speaker on the phone and the other end cannot hear me. If I unplug the headphones and try calling them back same, no sound and they can't hear me. Only after I power down the phone and start it up again does it function. It's repeatable and its annoying to have to power down the phone evertime I get a call listening to music.

Also with my BT headphones, or no headphones there is no issue. It seems to be specific to headphones with out a mic the phone does not know what to do and just mutes everything.

Global Posts
    30,888 Global Posts
    Sounds like a bug, or possibly a defect. I do not have this problem with my Nokia 822. I wonder if your carrier would let you try a test on one of their display phones, if THAT works fine, then you know your got a defect and you should get the device replaced. If the carrier's phone does the same thing, then you know it's a bug.

Same problem for me on my Lumia 900