Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By danjah
  • 1 Post By barareklam

Well.. finally here....Portico for tre (3) for Sweden. downloading now. Anyone installed already on this carrier? Any luck or problems?

Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    Grattis!

I am not on 3 (sweden) or in Sweden for that matter, but I got it for Djuice (Norway) last night. Well, just wanted to get it off my chest!

Quote Originally Posted by phonohead View Post
    Grattis!

I am not on 3 (sweden) or in Sweden for that matter, but I got it for Djuice (Norway) last night. Well, just wanted to get it off my chest!

And, your impressions ?

Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    The battery life seems to be improved. 100% remaining after two hours off charging and wifi on. Before the updated I'd be on 90% now.
    Overall, the phone seems to run a bit more smoothly. I have not noticed anything negative, yet. Battery is, as for now, the biggest improvement
    and most clear that I've noticed.

how about pictures, any sharper ?

Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    I have not noticed any difference either way. So, I can't really tell. Heard some people complaining about the quality/sharpness after the update.

I have not noticed any difference either way. So, I can't really tell. Heard some people complaining about the quality/sharpness after the update.
    Djuice, Norway here as well. Battery life seems better, and the battery indicator more stable - not taking what seemed like random leaps every once in awhile.

Pictures taken in daylight are noticeably sharper. Usually I've had to give it a couple of shots for them to be acceptably crisp. Now they are almost every time. And that's pretty damn awesome! :)
    Thanked by:
    Elrinth likes this.

Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    The battery life seems to be improved. 100% remaining after two hours off charging and wifi on. Before the updated I'd be on 90% now.
    Overall, the phone seems to run a bit more smoothly. I have not noticed anything negative, yet. Battery is, as for now, the biggest improvement
    and most clear that I've noticed.
    I noticed a bit of more smoothness in the OS as well, transitions seems to be faster too.
    Device: Nokia Lumia 920 (Black)
    Firmware: 8.0.10517.150
    Network: Tele2 Sweden

500px:
    @LostMySelf
    Instagram:
    @lightness90
    Thanked by:

I finally did have some time to test camera, indoors, night, lamps and quality HAS improved, finally was waiting for this for a long time. We shall se about battery life and other things tomorrow and in a few days or weeks.... So far so god ;)
    Elrinth likes this.

I haven't noticed any difference, but I didn't take any camera shots either :)

Anyone other than me who thinks the phone needs ability to have custom sms sound instead of preselection?
    I wanna use Zelda - Open Chest theme when I get a sms or message :)

Also am I the only one who put brightness to Medium rather than auto?
    It's like Auto is even less bright than low.

For better battery life let ur phone drain completely so that u cant switch it on then charge overnight. Do this a couple of time. Works a treat.
    Thanked by: