But my batery life is not crazy short... yet this happens, maybe I'm used to my old Iphone 3g batery and it should last longer here...

My phone doesn't get too hot either.

Do I have a problem here? the phone is second hand and sending it back is not an option

Global Posts
    563 Global Posts
    I've done everything possible to get more battery. 3-4%/hr is as good as it gets with LTE. Disable "connect with Xbox" in games unless you really need it. And disable any apps running in background you don't absolutely need updating. Depending on how long you sleep, that may be as good as it gets.

alright bud !

Im just worried that taking 2 hours to charge from a plug socket is a warning sign proving a deficient battery.

Global Posts
    563 Global Posts
    Here's what solved all my battery issues and I tried everything. Fully charge battery and perform factory reset. The battery monitor may not be calibrated properly and this should assure it is. Now, be careful. Factory reset doesn't always work correctly. You can get the spinning gears for hours. Read the "flash 920 explained" thread before you attempt. You could brick your phone. Mine stuck on gears screen for 8hrs and I finally had to manually flash rom. There is a video and I suggest you watch it before you try. Also check out the other battery threads. There are many and they have more solutions on battery life and which apps have issues running on WP8. I've had two phones since launch and my battery life sucked pre and post Portico update. Factory reset, removed trouble apps and shutdown apps that didn't need to be running in background and my battery life is good enough now. And make sure you are using the Nokia charger. Its rated 1.3A if I remember right. Anything less won't charge phone fully.

Quote Originally Posted by conanheath View Post
    Here's what solved all my battery issues and I tried everything. Fully charge battery and perform factory reset. The battery monitor may not be calibrated properly and this should assure it is. Now, be careful. Factory reset doesn't always work correctly. You can get the spinning gears for hours. Read the "flash 920 explained" thread before you attempt. You could brick your phone. Mine stuck on gears screen for 8hrs and I finally had to manually flash rom. There is a video and I suggest you watch it before you try. Also check out the other battery threads. There are many and they have more solutions on battery life and which apps have issues running on WP8. I've had two phones since launch and my battery life sucked pre and post Portico update. Factory reset, removed trouble apps and shutdown apps that didn't need to be running in background and my battery life is good enough now. And make sure you are using the Nokia charger. Its rated 1.3A if I remember right. Anything less won't charge phone fully.

Hey, thanks for answering.

I already did a RESET and I got stock in the wheels of death... haha I was so angry cuase flashin gis dangerous and not easy. But luckyly I did a soft reset and it worked. So I am not gonna reset it ever again, specially now that I have personalized it :)

tap and send on or off?

Quote Originally Posted by Kei Square View Post
    tap and send on or off?
    It was on actually ! ;)