I've switched from iPhone4 in Novemeber. Got everything straighened out and was receiveing text messages just fine. That is until last night. Now when a message gets send to me from an iPhone user, even though it is "green text" message it seems to get lost in cyberspace and I don't receieve it anymore. Nothing changed my phone in the last 12 hours.

Any ideas?

I have already sold my old iPhone, disabled it on the Apple acount. It was fine till last night.

This is my third Nokia Lumia 920 and not texts are failing, I am about to call it fail on this phone, Windows Phone experiment.

Thanks for your help.

Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    I don't think its just iPhone to Windows Phone or just you....my messages are going out but I'm not getting replies from anyone.

People are receiving mine just fine, but I've had someone with an iPhone, Lumia 900, and T-Mobile all try to send me a text and I haven't gotten any of them.

Starting to get messages send 3 hours ago. Slowly buy surely. Maybe ATT servers were down.

Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    These issues are almost always on the carrier side. There really isn't anything your phone could do to not get text messages.