- 02-05-2013, 01:11 PM #1
From unboxing to setting up an account, essential apps to be downloaded and other stuff.
Would be happy even if i got links to any previous similar discussions on this forum or external blogs.
Plus i had seen a post of top 45 wp apps in some external blog, let me know if anyone has bookmarked it
Thanks for the help, getting myself a black one this weekend! :)
02-05-2013, 07:17 PM #5
- 35 Posts
Check for things that you would normally take for granted. I had a handset with a faulty headphone socket. Send a text out, use your phone, loudspeaker etc. That's the habit I have got into after being on my third handset!
When I got my first handset, it was all about personalising via the start screen, checking out the apps available. I recommend TVcatchup, flashlight XT, facebook touch, tunein radio and connectivity shortcuts.
Good luck and happy lumia'ing. :p
- 02-05-2013, 08:34 PM #6
First thing I did after picking up my L920............I went back to the house, went to the fridge, grabbed a cold beer................and drank it.............the beer, that is.Nokia Lumia 920......The official smartphone of the 'Dark Knight'.
- By CamiKitti in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 01-30-2013, 02:36 PM
- By ripple23 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 12-04-2012, 11:34 AM
- By v10type-r in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 41Last Post: 11-07-2012, 07:03 PM
- By coasterfreak212 in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2012, 01:58 PM
- By baseballbert in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 16Last Post: 11-18-2011, 03:40 PM