- 02-05-2013, 04:34 AM #1
not really sure if this is the right place to post this but just wanted to let people know I got a phone call yesterday from ee, I'd taken out a 3G contract on my Lumia 920 due to not being in a 4G area and the prices on 4G where expensive, anyway they phoned and offered to upgrade me to 4G with the exact same package for no extra charge and the promise that 4G was coming to my area in the next few months.
02-05-2013, 05:13 AM #3
- 131 Posts
I just phoned loyalty department at Orange as I had a Lumia920 on a 3g contract from p4u, at the time EE charged £56 a month LOL - they have changed me to the EE network at the same cost, new sim in the post, only thing is my 24 month contract starts again.
- By Lundon44 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 33Last Post: 02-10-2013, 02:49 AM
- By Andy_McG84 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-27-2012, 11:36 AM
- By m4tthall in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2012, 07:15 PM
- By nraudigy2 in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 7Last Post: 11-01-2012, 02:03 PM
- By aventador779 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 38Last Post: 10-28-2012, 01:17 PM