02-04-2013, 11:00 PM #1
- 12 Posts
I have created manual apn setting for lumia 920. But there are 2 other apn setting showing in my access point which was created by phone itself. Is there any way I can delete those setting (Please don't tell me long press and than there wud be a delete button as it is showing only activate button).
Only manual apn setting has a delete button in long press.
02-05-2013, 09:48 PM #3
- 26 Posts
Not only can you not delete it .. I don't think you can even go in and look at it. I saw this too but this was my first day with the phone so I just did a hard reset and started all over. There must be a better way but I am still too much of a nube ..
- By onlineharvest in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2013, 10:36 AM
- By Zolotoy in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2012, 05:37 AM
- By flame l in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2012, 02:30 PM
- By magictoaster in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 12-14-2012, 12:16 PM
- By zuzelu in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 12-13-2012, 09:03 PM