Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    Thanks again everyone for warm welcome!!! I am so far enjoying my experience with my 920!!! Couple of quick questions...
    Is there an app that lets me control the volume and music separate??
    What do you guys use to listen to music/videos in the car, or wherever? Xbox? Nokia? Are there any other choices, I have not found anything yet.
    How long is the trial period for paid apps? The youtube regular app that directs you to their website is fine for me! But "metro tube" is nice as well!
    Thanks guys!!!

Global Posts
    753 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marky_yo View Post
    Thanks again everyone for warm welcome!!! I am so far enjoying my experience with my 920!!! Couple of quick questions...
    Is there an app that lets me control the volume and music separate??
    No. This would have to be apart of the operating system. This can only come from Microsoft and/or maybe Nokia.

What do you guys use to listen to music/videos in the car, or wherever? Xbox? Nokia? Are there any other choices, I have not found anything yet.
    There are lots of choices on the APP store. I personally use Metrotube 99.99% of the time.

How long is the trial period for paid apps? The youtube regular app that directs you to their website is fine for me! But "metro tube" is nice as well!
    Thanks guys!!!
    I think trial periods vary from app to app. You would most likely have to inquire for each individual app.