Has anyone purchased any cases or even the power jacket from Brando.com. I've always liked the GSIII & Note II flip cover case and I've pulled the trigger on the buying one for my L920(my L920 is red and I bought a black flip cover case). I can't wait for the review for the power jacket, did anyone buy one?
    HTC Surround / HTC Titan / Lumia 900 / Lumia 920 / Lumia 1020 / Lumia 1520 / Lumia 521 / Samsung ATIV Odyssey
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,966 Global Posts
    Nope. It looks really cool and I love the idea of extra battery, but I'm not sure I can deal with covering up the 920's sexy body, seems like making a naked Jessica Alba wear a burqua, and not sure I want the bulk. Also I'm pretty satisfied with my battery life, very rarely do I run low on juice. I haven't really had any of the "battery issues" others are complaining of.

All that said, I'm glad to see nice accessory options like this available for the Nokia Lumia's.

I think it may be good of you plan on being out the door early working late and don't like the idea of chargers everywhere.my charging tendencies are not consistent so I don't know how much of a benefit it would be for me, I'm guessing little to none. I like the idea but doubt it would be a huge advantage. I'm very happy to see accessories though.
    HTC Surround / HTC Titan / Lumia 900 / Lumia 920 / Lumia 1020 / Lumia 1520 / Lumia 521 / Samsung ATIV Odyssey

So little update on my purchase...its been 6 days since my purchase and its still pending.
    They says shipping to the US/Canada can take 7-20 days, so I hope the whole transaction will be no more then 20 days.

Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    I haven't got any update either. My payment went through, but I didn't even get a confirmation email. Paypal gives up to 45 days if there is a dispute, but I sent Brando a message yesterday about my order (no response).

Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    Just got an email from them. My order went through and shipped out Jan 31. Hopefully, I'll get it next week.

Very cool! I haven't received an email yet. But I did email them yesterday.

Will buying one of these hurt the battery life of a phone?

I assume that this thing continually charging the phone from 99-100% may impact the phone's life?

Quote Originally Posted by dashbarron View Post
    Will buying one of these hurt the battery life of a phone?

I assume that this thing continually charging the phone from 99-100% may impact the phone's life?
    I'm not sure, but I do know I got an email last night saying there shipping out my flip cover case this week.

I'VE GOT SHIPPING INFO!
    They emailed me back and told me the color I wanted was out of stock(I was never aware) so they told me if I change color they can ship sooner. I'm stoked and impatient lol ( shipping time 7-20 days)