Like Tree9Likes
  • 4 Post By danbbrantley
  • 1 Post By phonohead
  • 1 Post By Portsider
  • 2 Post By MDboyz
  • 1 Post By masterchief1984

I own a red Lumia 920. Brought my friend to the store to get a white Lumia 920. When I walked in, a woman was buying the Lumia 920. While we waited another couple came in and went straight to the phone and started talking about how they had heard it was the best available phone and that they wanted to get it.

It's definitely satisfying to see these phones get some recognition.
    Quote Originally Posted by danbbrantley View Post
    I own a red Lumia 920. Brought my friend to the store to get a white Lumia 920. When I walked in, a woman was buying the Lumia 920. While we waited another couple came in and went straight to the phone and started talking about how they had heard it was the best available phone and that they wanted to get it.

Nice post
    Quote Originally Posted by danbbrantley View Post

What colour did the woman buy?

Global Posts
    250 Global Posts
    I love to hear things like this. I made my mom switch from Android to WP 7.5/10 last year, and my friend from Android to WP8 this year, and I am planning
    on giving my girl my "old" Lumia 900 later this month.
    Laura Knotek likes this.

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Totally agree with everyone here. I've had my NL920 for a couple of months now. I could not be more satisfied. The OS is smooth and slick, interface beautiful, and this Nokia hardware is simply stunning. It appears from all I've heard and read around the tech sites, we've got something here that's a clear winner. And it looks like, as well, It's going to get the long term support required to make an impact.
    Nokia Lumia 920......The official smartphone of the 'Dark Knight'.
    Laura Knotek likes this.

Same here. My mom current phone is Samsung Android. She wants the new one, so I just order the unlock Nokia 620 for her. It will be here next week. Can't wait to see it, since I've read so many nice review on Nokia 620.

Quote Originally Posted by phonohead View Post
    I love to hear things like this. I made my mom switch from Android to WP 7.5/10 last year, and my friend from Android to WP8 this year, and I am planning
    on giving my girl my "old" Lumia 900 later this month.

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Felt the same way about my 920. Still waiting on them apps, but I am enjoying my phone very much.
    Laura Knotek likes this.