View Poll Results: Which case should I get?
- 9. You may not vote on this poll
02-02-2013, 09:30 AM #1
- 19 Posts
I want good protection for my lumia 920 seeing as its the longest (1 month) I've ever owned a phone without completely cracking the screen lol. Right now I'm trying to decide between these three cases.
1. Incipio Faxion
2. Otterbox commuter series
3. Speck candy shell
I've heard mixed reviews about all of them, to be honest I like the looks of the speck candy shell the best, followed by the incipio faxion....I would get the otterbox with no question but I'd hate to get such a good lookin phone and then cover up the nice glossy back with the otterboxes flat black and grey look.
- 02-02-2013, 03:34 PM #4
I have the speck candyshell in black/grey. Its a nice case and I like it. I also have a leather case with a bely clip and a black gel case (empire) silicon from Amazon. And I'm waiting on an amzer shellster for the 920 I have one for my 900 and like it very much.Your smartphone is only as smart as YOU let it be!
- 02-02-2013, 04:47 PM #5
Search Ballistic cases on web. Sounds like you already purchased a case, but if you find you need more protection, Ballistic has some serious protection and a Better design than commuter. I'm waiting for Seidio to come out with a shell type case with fitted belt clip. Ballistic and Otterbox are just too big but they are the only offerings with integrated belt clip.
- By tofub0ii in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2013, 01:40 AM
- By Jacky Singh in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2013, 12:21 AM
- By mikeew83 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 11-26-2012, 10:11 PM
- By 44zippo44 in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 11-08-2011, 10:12 PM
- By mszatny in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 06-08-2011, 06:49 PM