01-31-2013, 01:37 PM #1
- 1,893 Posts
Not really sure how else to describe this. I've got some kind of debris and/or stains on the covering of my ear phone hole on the phone. I'm wondering if there is a safe way to clean this. Compressed air isn't doing the trick and I'm reluctant to use any kind of liquid for obvious reasons.
Anyone else have this issue and/or a potential solution?
01-31-2013, 03:22 PM #6
- 565 Posts
First I've seen of the word. Best I can imagine, OP has ear wax in the speaker grill. Not sure how to get that out, but I know there are some liquid cleaners meant to be used with (powered off) electronics. I can't think of too many off the top of my head, just know I've seen them. Have you tried turning off the phone and cleaning with a wet q-tip and letting it dry before turning it back on? The water won't hurt the phone, especially powered off.
- By fradchad in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 13Last Post: 02-21-2013, 07:11 PM
- By Bataar in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2012, 04:20 PM
- By unity04 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 7Last Post: 04-29-2012, 03:39 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 02-06-2012, 09:40 AM
- By dinod in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 26Last Post: 09-27-2011, 01:18 AM