01-29-2013, 06:15 AM #1
- 17 Posts
I posted this on the XDA forums but I thought I may get a better responce here:
Which would be the best to do first guy, flash a SIM locked Orange 920 with debranded software then get the SIM unlocked removed or wait for the unlock code to come through, unlock the phone then flash new firmware?
The reason I ask is I know it will take a few days for the code to come through and I've heard stories of NCS being shut down. I've flashed my 800 and 820 and I know that flashing does NOT remove the SIM lock.
Any advice would be really helpful! Thanks!
01-29-2013, 09:05 AM #3
- 50 Posts
Spare a thought for some though that had unlocked their device only to be given a replacement that is locked again, having to go through the procedure (and pay again) to unlock it.
- By katamari201 in forum Samsung Focus Flash 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2012, 12:49 AM
- By Corepc in forum Samsung Focus Flash 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 04-16-2012, 12:04 PM
- By Papaguan in forum Samsung Focus Flash 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 01-24-2012, 02:19 PM
- By Silverdogz in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 12-08-2011, 11:08 PM
- By based_graham in forum Samsung Focus Flash 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 11-24-2011, 11:50 AM