- 01-29-2013, 05:42 AM #1
Just installed the portico update last night, and my overheating get worse :(
I think I should send back my lumia to repair center !
Just want to know something, would those of you who have overheating problem please check your camera when the phone is getting hot and see will it work or not
my camera wont work if the device is hot, just a black screen and disabled camera buttons
I want to know if I am the only one with this problem or not
- 01-29-2013, 10:54 AM #4
I've never had an issue with the camera. The heating issue is from the processor...I think they might have over clocked the chip a bit? When looking at the back of your phone, the processor is to the top left of the camera, and there is a heat sink that attaches to it and spans to the right about 3/4 of the way across the phone.
- 01-31-2013, 05:00 AM #7
one thing i have noticed is if I run the camera when the device is hot it becomes more hot and battery drains faster !
it seems the camera app running in background and is not closed !
I have to turn off and on the phone to fix this !
- By YanFlex in forum Surface for Windows RTReplies: 6Last Post: 11-14-2012, 10:21 PM
- By xxhonkeyxx in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 3Last Post: 04-29-2012, 01:54 AM
- By LukeJJones in forum HTC TITANReplies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2011, 05:19 PM
- By perbear in forum Samsung Omnia 7Replies: 3Last Post: 11-26-2011, 11:05 AM
- By mapexvenus in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 12Last Post: 11-04-2011, 06:44 AM