- 01-28-2013, 11:52 PM #1
Ive had the 920 for 10 days now and love it.
But I dont understand the low light photography hype at all!!
I see in youtube and the ads how awesome pics are taken in low light, how sharp they are.
But when I take photos in the night, they are either just dark or very blurry(This bugs me, the OIS is supposed to prevent this right??)!
What am I doing wrong? Should I tweak some ISO, exposure settings?
As of now, the night pics are only slightly better compared to my n8.
01-29-2013, 12:47 AM #7
- 112 Posts
I gotta disagree with what you saying "Abhishek Upadhyay", the low light photography is exceptional and no smartphone has achieved this feat till date. What you need to do is,
1.Open your camera app
2.Option - > Photo settings - >Scenes(Night or Night Portrait)3
3.ISO - 100 or 200
4.Focus Assist light (OFF)
save your settings and then compose your shot. Mind you we talking ambient darkness < 90% should give you great results. Give it shot mate.. You wont be disappointed.
- By mozzarella72 in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 61Last Post: 09-24-2011, 06:09 PM
- By mattyu007 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 10Last Post: 09-17-2011, 11:54 PM
- By Loiselle in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 26Last Post: 09-01-2011, 05:38 PM
- By CaliforniaMan in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2011, 10:33 PM
- By johnstad in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 3Last Post: 05-26-2011, 12:00 PM