01-28-2013, 05:56 PM #1
- 14 Posts
If I go into my peoples hub tile and browse my Facebook my battery drain goes up to 34% per hour. I've tried deleting all my accounts, restarted my phone but nothing seems to work. Just going into this section of my phone for maybe 30 seconded my battery percent will drop 1%.
01-28-2013, 11:18 PM #4
- 23 Posts
Very strange - I haven't noticed any increased battery drain while using the people hub. I did, however, experience insane battery drain when I used the Facebook app, that's why I ended up just ditching the app all together and decided to stick with the people hub instead. Not sure why it would be causing your battery to drain that much though, that's pretty nuts.we cannot direct the winds
but we can adjust our sails.
- By sandman in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 26Last Post: 01-23-2013, 01:24 AM
- By Ruined in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 10Last Post: 10-25-2011, 12:02 AM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 22Last Post: 07-20-2011, 04:37 AM
- By Witness in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 23Last Post: 07-15-2011, 07:39 AM
- By dogdude16 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 12-31-2010, 10:50 AM