01-28-2013, 04:17 PM #3
- 2 Posts
Just talked to Nokia Support.
They said to switch data mode to 3G.
When i said.. if that fixes it what next.. they did not give a great answer
"You can chat with us back again so that we can have a feedback regarding this issue. It will surely help us and other customers."
- 01-28-2013, 04:43 PM #4
Same thing happens on 8x. My wife will call work # and say she has been calling and calls go straight to voice mail. Nothing shown on start screen. If I make a call all of a sudden it 'wakes up" and shows voicemails waiting, text pile thru etc..it is like it was a sleep. I was told to put to 2G (only option is 4G or 2G) and that seems to fix it. Even though I have wifi most of the time, I refuse to use a 4G phone I spent this much on be forced to 2G. :(
- By Space_Kowboy in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 01-14-2013, 02:11 PM
- By tinyskapie in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 3Last Post: 12-29-2012, 01:14 PM
- By nukereactor in forum Samsung Focus Flash 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2012, 01:23 PM
- By razorxkenshin in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2012, 03:05 AM
- By mjrshred in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 24Last Post: 03-27-2012, 03:23 PM