01-27-2013, 01:55 AM #1
- 26 Posts
Thought I share my design I drew up in solidworks for the charging plate we all have to make it into a switchable portrait and landscape charging stand. I really want to fabricate the stand this semester but im in my final semester of engineering and am really busy with classes and senior design project. But who knows maybe I'll be able to make some time to make it during spring break. Anyway its a simple design that uses two magnets on the back of the charging plate each located at exact points that allow the plate and the 920 to fit snuggly on the stand for portrait and landscape. To change to the other orientation all you have to do is attach the magnet that is fixed to the stand to the other magnet that is on the back of the plate and rotate the plate to the desired position. Check out the images and let me know what you guys think.
- 01-27-2013, 08:41 AM #2
I'm planning to design something out of K'nex that does something similar.
- By XtianAstro in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 31Last Post: 11-12-2012, 11:04 AM
- By aubreyq in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 11-06-2012, 10:31 AM
- By XtianAstro in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2012, 08:49 AM
- By Andy_McG84 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2012, 05:03 AM
- By aer127 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 13Last Post: 10-11-2012, 11:47 AM