Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    so I use to have a app on my iOS that would block calls from certain numbers...

also I use to be able to backup me txt msg's using a app on my workstation... is there a app I can use to back up my txt messages on my 920...

You don't need an app for backing up text messages the os has it built in. Go to settings > backup. As far as I know there are no call block apps but you can block any number with your carrier.

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I need to get the txt messages in a CSV, txt, are excel file... When I look in my Hotmail email I see messages folder. but I only see facebook and Skype messages in there NOT SMS messages

There is no way to back up your messages in a user accessible format like a csv. Windows phone can automatically back your messages up to the cloud for use in the event of a new phone or a reset, but are not user viewable outside of a full restore.

And there are no call blocking apps on the store, the sandbox nature of the API access prevents this, but you can often block numbers through your wireless carrier from their web site or by contacting customer care.