- 01-25-2013, 05:50 PM #3
This will clear all data and info on your phone, contacts,passwords, everything go to settings, go to about, near the bottom is reset your phone.
be care full" this will clear all...
hope this helps.
01-27-2013, 09:32 AM #6
- 229 Posts
Yes. Note that the apps that cost money will present a "buy" button even though you have already bought the app. Just tap it and the next screen will show that you bought it and ask if you want to reinstall. You won't be charged twice.
- 01-27-2013, 09:41 AM #7
Another way is go to the store (windowsphone.com) log in go to your phone top right corner than "purchase history" and you will see all your purchases and free apps that you have ever installed. Just hit the reinstall app.
Hope this helps...
- 01-27-2013, 12:32 PM #8
Thanks people. It was actually easier than I thought. I had backed up my app list and settings, when I logged in with the new phone, hey presto, it began to download every app!
Sadly, the new phone does also exhibit the same pops and crackles.... Sad times.
Weirdly, it feels lighter and a little less slippery. I am assuming the finish will get slowly more slippery as time goes on.Own a Lumia 920 - in UK
- By alphaalpha in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2012, 06:25 PM
- By jrdatrackstar#WP in forum HTC TITANReplies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2011, 01:32 PM
- By psyry in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2011, 09:07 PM
- By buckeyeballer09 in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 11-21-2011, 07:00 PM
- By bazztrap in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 3Last Post: 01-17-2011, 02:14 PM