Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sukanok
  • 1 Post By denzilla

Incipio DualPro is one of my choice but i'm afraid it might be a little bit too bulky.
    What about candy shell?? Would it be able to protect my screen??
    Thank you.
    Kei Square likes this.

I use Otterbox Defender. Bulky - sure, but it does exactly what it is supposed to do: Give protection against drop, bump and shock
    It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and resolve all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    You might look into into an Otterbox Commuter case. It's not as bulky but has a raised lip around the screen to protect it in case of a face down fall. I'm currently using an Apex hybrid mesh case that is similar to the Commuter case from eBay for $9 shipped and its been pretty fantastic so far.

I also picked up the Nokia cc-1043 case that should be here in a day or 2 because I want some sort of protection without the bulk.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    8,756 Global Posts
    I have to say Otterbox, but it may be too bulky for you.
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com

The official Nokia case wraps around so the screen is some protected in a flat fall. It is also very light and feels apart of the phone and not bulky

Otterbox Defender. Wife dropped her 920 on the pavement and the case barely got scuffed. Be warned: Its bulky and because the 920 isn't an iPhone, Otterbox didn't make it in any color except effing boring *** black/gray.

It comes with a holster, btw. Think of having a VCR strapped to your side as you walk.....
    Thanked by:
    krystea likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by denzilla View Post
    It comes with a holster, btw. Think of having a VCR strapped to your side as you walk.....
    The mobile phone world has come full circle :P
    Krys Morgenweck
    Writer - Windows Phone Central
    Email - k.morgenweck@live.com
    Twitter - @krystea

"I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'"

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    The official Nokia case does NOT protect against face down falls. I ordered 2 thinking it would be great, but one day getting out of the car after work i dropped my phone. Lands face down and shatters. I'm still on the hunt for a case with facedown protection. Currently using the Dual Pro, but since i now have a red Lumia i would love to have a red case to match.