01-24-2013, 03:46 PM #1
- 6 Posts
Just got a message from Rogers on my phone that there is a new software update available.
No idea what this is about and what it includes. I haven't done the update yet as I am at work currently and will wait to get home and use wi-fi to download the update. I usually get a notification in the store icon that there are updates, so not sure why i got a message and no icon notification yet.
01-24-2013, 03:55 PM #4
- 6 Posts
Could it be that Rogers was a "little bit" late with announcing portico update? From what I read all other owners of 920 (non rogers and att) were supposed to get portico update any day now. Maybe rogers system sent a message for that even though we got it already a while ago. Nothing would surprise me with rogers really.
Just checked mine, no update available. Most likely really old message that was sent out today for whatever reason.
- By bradleyj in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2012, 11:22 AM
- By allipki in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 11Last Post: 06-14-2012, 11:14 PM
- By jd914 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2012, 09:38 PM
- By Muero_ in forum HTC TITANReplies: 14Last Post: 11-17-2011, 03:56 PM
- By MikeEggleston in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2011, 12:53 PM