Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Just got a message from Rogers on my phone that there is a new software update available.

No idea what this is about and what it includes. I haven't done the update yet as I am at work currently and will wait to get home and use wi-fi to download the update. I usually get a notification in the store icon that there are updates, so not sure why i got a message and no icon notification yet.

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Just got it but when I search for the update, it's not available. :/

Got the text msg as well - Waiting until I get home to download. Said it could take 45-60 minutes... could be a big one.

Could it be that Rogers was a "little bit" late with announcing portico update? From what I read all other owners of 920 (non rogers and att) were supposed to get portico update any day now. Maybe rogers system sent a message for that even though we got it already a while ago. Nothing would surprise me with rogers really.

Just checked mine, no update available. Most likely really old message that was sent out today for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by cvrle1 View Post
    Could it be that Rogers was a "little bit" late with announcing portico update? From what I read all other owners of 920 (non rogers and att) were supposed to get portico update any day now. Maybe rogers system sent a message for that even though we got it already a while ago. Nothing would surprise me with rogers really.

Just checked mine, no update available. Most likely really old message that was sent out today for whatever reason.
    Hmmm... I bet you're right. Checked for the update manually - nothing there.