01-24-2013, 01:42 PM #1
- 14 Posts
Just wondering if anyone had this issue before.
About a month ago i was in the mountains which did have reception, but the data/internet connection wasnt good in most places.
what happened was that the phone would go into a constant restart loop when i turned on the data. But when i turn data off, it stops restarting! This starts again when i turn on the data again.
Im just wondering if its just my phone thats buggy or is it a software issue that happens to everyone else as well.
- 01-24-2013, 01:57 PM #2
That sounds like a bug for your phone individually. The Nokia is known for not being able to receive internet very well after its in an area with a weak signal. So restarting the phone generally fixes that, see what happens if you have airplane mode on.
- By marcusphs in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2012, 03:21 PM
- By Billone in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2012, 06:47 PM
- By skytribe in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 11Last Post: 02-07-2012, 11:09 AM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2011, 09:20 AM
- By mattyu007 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 09-21-2011, 11:58 PM