- 01-24-2013, 11:54 AM #1
I saw a post awhile back from someone who built a stand for their phone using Legos. I figured why not try using Legos to build a stand for my charging plate/phone instead of attempting to use any other sort of building material. I was limited to the pick-a-part wall at the Lego store but here is what I came up with. It's not the prettiest thing but it works well! The plate is being prevented from tipping over by some Legos holding the cable in place. There is a slot for the phone to rest in that still allows access to all the buttons. The clear Lego on top rests over the charging plate light so it glows and I can easily tell if the phone is still charging (tried to take a picture).
Anyways, it may look kinda stupid/or very cool but it was a fun project using the Legos I had access to.
- 01-24-2013, 01:04 PM #5
Is that with a bog standard wireless charging plate (not the stand)? If so, I might do that and add in room for an NFC sticker. So I can get a faux-pas stand :P
Screw that! How many of you remember K'nex? If I get a free wireless charging stand I plan to build a K'nex Wireless Charging Stand.Windows Phone Central Moderator "Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'." - Apparently you can have an iPhone transplant...
- By CaptDjob in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 27Last Post: 04-11-2013, 04:38 AM
- By Brian McBride in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2012, 07:42 PM
- By joeynox in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2012, 10:04 AM
- By ajua in forum HTC 8XReplies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2012, 11:23 PM
- By aer127 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 13Last Post: 10-11-2012, 11:47 AM