This is the most amazing phone I've ever had. Now I am a big fan of didlr and I've got pretty big hands to draw with.

My question is....what items other than a glove work on this awesome screen? I really wana just sit and draw on this thing
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by whrocky5092 View Post
    This is the most amazing phone I've ever had. Now I am a big fan of didlr and I've got pretty big hands to draw with.

My question is....what items other than a glove work on this awesome screen? I really wana just sit and draw on this thing
    just about anything, finger nails, sticks, bananas (lol, dont know if you saw the video with a guy using a banana to work the 920) a knife ect, the only thing i found that didnt work on the 920 was a toothpick for some reason, dont know if its too small of a pressure point or what, but just about anything will work, great screen overall

Using a stylus with didlr is so awesome; totally recommend trying that out.
    Krys Morgenweck
    Writer - Windows Phone Central
    Email - k.morgenweck@live.com
    Twitter - @krystea

"I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'"

I tried using a pencil or pen andnitnwouldntbwork. With? Should I get my phone replaced? I'm already planning on it.

I've tried and succeeded in using a ballpoint pen as stylus (with the nib in retracted position i.e) - only thing is, doesn't recognise it at once - hold it in position on the screen for a while till it detects, then you're ready to go.

Had faulty detection of touch when temperature went low btw...
    .................Enjoy Life, you only live it Once.................

Yea I noticed that too. But how did you use a ball point? Doesn't the ink rub onto the screen and smudge?