Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

View Poll Results: My lumia is ..

Voters
280. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black

114 40.71%
  • White

55 19.64%
  • Cyan

16 5.71%
  • Red

46 16.43%
  • Yellow

43 15.36%
  • Grey

5 1.79%
  • a different color you did not mention.

1 0.36%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes
  1.    #1  
    I really wonder what the favourite color of the lumia 920 is, which color did you buy? I bought myself a black one because when I pre-orderd it in the Netherlands I only had the option between black and white.
  2.    #2  
    Oops I searched for a poll like this before I started a new thread but now I have submitted I found one. So please no blame for a double post.

Early adopters color "Black". Its awesome though!

Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Wanted a white but 6 EE stores were all sold out so I went for the black. Glad I did - the matte finish looks and feels great. Glossy finishes look tacky and plasticky to me. I'd love the Matte Cyan but it's not available in the UK :(

Yellow! The only color i really wanted, waited and found 1 on ebay for a decent price. Second choice was cyan, and a distant 3rd being red. I wouldnt get black or white at all, no matter what. Whats the point of having an awesome phone that comes in great colors only to have black or white, which comes on most phones.

Shawn

Global Posts
    792 Global Posts
    I tried for a yellow, but got tired of waiting as no stores in all of Dallas had one. Then I decided on red, but realized I'd have to drive all the way across the city just to get it. So, I decided on white. Didn't like the cyan, and black is a boring color for a smartphone anymore.

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinalyx View Post
    Yellow! The only color i really wanted, waited and found 1 on ebay for a decent price. Second choice was cyan, and a distant 3rd being red. I wouldnt get black or white at all, no matter what. Whats the point of having an awesome phone that comes in great colors only to have black or white, which comes on most phones.

Shawn

It's the reason I went with Cyan.

I picked black because its neutral and would match all the color themes even though I like the look of the red and yellow Lumias.

Yellow and its awesome
  10.    #10  
    If I had the option to choose a color (not black or white) I probably would have picked Yellow too.

Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    I got the Stormtrooper. Was hard deciding between the Stormtrooper and Pikachu, but as Steve Ridges already mentioned, white does fit all the different themes better and you don't get sick of white as you can get from colours. I really love the yellow one, but I wouldn't want to own it myself! :)

Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Black! Mostly because I wanted that matte finish. I must admit that the black on black effect of the screen and the Lumia itself is rather pleasing to the eye & makes everything 'pop'.
    James8561 and Slenzen like this.

I got red as my only option was between it and white. I didn't stop to think about theme colors not mixing well when I bought it. I really do like the red, it pops lot compared to standard white. I guess this is benefit of having cases in different colors, so you have options for how your phone looks.

I selected Red as the color preference. Like the other colors, it gets noticed easily and conversations start from there.....

I really like my L920 and have no regrets not continuing down the iPhone path I started in 2010.

Had a white and now a black. Love the matte!
    Slenzen likes this.

Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Wanted white, but bought the black, no other color in stock and I didn't wanna wait another month. Is the glossy finish really more slippery than the matte on the black?
    Device: Nokia Lumia 920 (Black)
    Firmware: 8.0.10517.150
    Network: Tele2 Sweden

500px:
    @LostMySelf
    Instagram:
    @lightness90

From White -> Black -> Red -> Yellow

Yellow is the best! Looks Gorgeous!
    Yellow Lumia 1020 (RM-875) Unlocked International

grey is so rare. i wish it was available in the US i'd jump on it

Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tofub0ii View Post
    Wanted white, but bought the black, no other color in stock and I didn't wanna wait another month. Is the glossy finish really more slippery than the matte on the black?
    I'd say that the matte finish is way more slippery than the glossy one!!

Wanted a grey, got a black since it's impossible to find a grey one. Once prices drop down enough I'll probably just get a grey shell and keep the black one as backup. I did think about going red or white since those were available but with black it matches every theme color, red with my current orange theme would have looked weird imo

I got a black. Wanted the cyan but was US only. Grey wasn't available anywhere then and Yellow was always out of stock. Red version is not as good as it looks on the web so I got the black instead.
    Editor

Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Got black... suits the conservative nature at work. However had the yellow been a matte yellow (not a fan of the glossy) or the grey had been available, I would have opted for one of those color schemes.
    George Ponder
    Reviews Editor - Windows Phone Central
    Email: george.ponder@wpcentral.com
    Twitter: @coppertop004

The COLOUR of mine is Red, love it.

Global Posts
    792 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gerbilly View Post
    The COLOUR of mine is Red, love it.
    You crazy people from the UK and adding U's in random words. It's like it's your favourite pastime.

Quote Originally Posted by bawboh86 View Post
    You crazy people from the UK and adding U's in random words. It's like it's your favourite pastime.
    I was typing up a tech procedure the other day at work and spelled color that way. My coworkers made it a point to laugh at me for it. I told them to go suck an egg, as I was technical right on how I spelled it.
    bawboh86 likes this.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast