01-21-2013, 02:45 AM #1
- 8 Posts
So it's happened more than a few times already. I'll plug in my headphones, play a song from my own playlist and no sound comes out! I can see the little bar moving, indicating music is playing, but hear no volume. Sometimes taking out the headphones will result in the song playing through speakers, yet other times it won't.
So I have to restart my phone to get the music playing again...
Anyone else experiencing this issue? I've had the phone for ~3 weeks.
01-21-2013, 07:03 PM #3
- 8 Posts
Well, the headphones are Audio-Technicas ATH-M50's if that helps. Yes, they are wired, not bluetooth. I would understand if it was bluetooth, but I didn't expect that problem with wired headphones. I guess no one else is experiencing this issue with wired headphones?
- By jonasekblom in forum Mac OS XReplies: 4Last Post: 04-20-2013, 10:36 PM
- By aimulaidni in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 04-10-2013, 12:21 AM
- By zfarooq in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2012, 10:15 AM
- By PeterCip in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 11-03-2011, 03:02 PM
- By Piratelooksat40 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2011, 10:39 AM