Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jdriscoll636

Recently AT&T has turned on their 4G LTE service here in Syracuse, NY, and although I live outside the coverage area. I got to test the LTE speeds with the speedtest.net app today. I can't believe how fast this service is. Almost 30Mbs, that's double to speed of my road runner connection. I wonder what everyone else's connection speeds are.

75163.png
    Laura Knotek likes this.

Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    I'm the other side of the pond, so a bit off topic; but I'm getting 27mbs on my EE 4G connection...
    Good to see that even though LTE is new here in the UK, we're on pal (so to speak)

Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    52 down and 17 up.. Little Rock, AR

You're lucky you live in the middle of nowhere... In NYC the speed on At&t's network jumps all over the place depending on the time of the day - from 30 Mb/s to 3 or less, even at the same location.
    I can only dream if something like that some day. Lol. I'm on t-mobile with the 8X.
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express
    [IMG][/IMG]

Global Posts
    737 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Kj View Post
    You're lucky you live in the middle of nowhere... In NYC the speed on At&t's network jumps all over the place depending on the time of the day - from 30 Mb/s to 3 or less, even at the same location.
    lol Little Rock is hardly the middle of nowhere. Now the rest of Arkansas that might be true. Anyhow here in the middle of Dallas I consistently pull 40-60 down.

Global Posts
    792 Global Posts
    In Tulsa, OK, I get about 20 down on LTE. On HSPA+, I'm usually getting a little under half that (about 8 - 9) where I live in Texas. Oy, can't wait for AT&T to deploy to a few more places. Switched to them from Verizon considering I could only get 3G where I live, and after getting use to LTE, that was a change I couldn't accept. Glad to see you guys are getting great speeds with your phones! :D

Quote Originally Posted by aggie99 View Post
    lol Little Rock is hardly the middle of nowhere. Now the rest of Arkansas that might be true. Anyhow here in the middle of Dallas I consistently pull 40-60 down.
    I think the reference was to me. As Syracuse, NY is in the middle of nowhere compared to NYC.

I'm getting around 40mb up and 14mb down here in San Francisco.