- 01-18-2013, 10:46 PM #1
Just wondering if anyone else has this problem.
I uploaded a GoPro 720p video shot at 60fps on skydrive. When I play(stream) the vid on my phone, it plays at a perfect 60 fps.
Streaming my pc, it only runs at 30fps! However when I download the file onto my hdd it then plays at 60 fps so obviously it's not an issue with my pc hardware.
Is there a way to make skydrive vids stream at native framerates on pc? I'm using windows 7 x64 btw.
01-19-2013, 07:34 PM #4
- 1,668 Posts
The only reason I can come up with could be to do with the resolution or something. Perhaps Lumia 920 plays it more compressed, but you dont notice it due to smaller screen. When attempting to play it on a big screen, maybe your bandwidth isn't enough?
That said.. usually the difference in these cases isnt in FPS, but the only explanation I could come up with :P
- 01-19-2013, 07:40 PM #5
tried it via skydrive app and it plays perfectly at 60fps.
still 30fps on my pc tho.
- By Mr Manson in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 19Last Post: 10-09-2013, 04:43 PM
- By At the beach in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 17Last Post: 08-18-2013, 01:36 AM
- By fieldsy1024 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 01-14-2013, 12:27 AM
- By wRpH in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 6Last Post: 05-19-2012, 11:18 PM
- By Winterfang in forum SkydriveReplies: 12Last Post: 11-10-2011, 06:56 AM