Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Pas

Last week, I purchased the Nokia Purity on-ear headphones and they work and sound great. AT&T had them on clearance for $100 and I figured for 50% off, I couldn't go wrong. Anyway, my question is this: do the Purity in-ear headphones work with the Lumia 920? I've read a few reviews by users on amazon and other places where they complain that the ear-buds do not work with their Lumia 920 phones. I'd like to get a pair of these rascals but if there is indeed an issue between them and my phone, I'll have to pass and wait on BOSE to release their ear-buds with working control buttons for Windows 8 phones. Does anyone here have experience using the Purity in-ear with a 920? any input will be appreciated.

Yes I have a set of these and use them with my Nokia 920 - all functions on the remote work perfectly.
    Thanked by:
    Pas 

Global Posts
    1,222 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by asmith02 View Post
    Yes I have a set of these and use them with my Nokia 920 - all functions on the remote work perfectly.
    +1

I'm using the On-Ear ones and loving them too. Great headphones, doesn't overpower the bass like the Beats do. Good clarity
    Thanked by:
    Pas 

Still waiting for the Nokia Purity PROS to be released. Those are gonna be awesome. (I hope)
  6. Pas

thanks, folks. i just needed some reassurance. i figured they would work as desired since my on-ear puritys work and sound great. i'll order the in-ear model today. thanks, again!

My Lumia 920 will NOT respond to any of the controls from the Purity In-Ear headphones. My wife's WILL respond to the controls from the same set. Don't know why at this point, but at least she can use them. Any thoughts as to the settings I should check?