01-18-2013, 09:01 PM #1
- 15 Posts
Last week, I purchased the Nokia Purity on-ear headphones and they work and sound great. AT&T had them on clearance for $100 and I figured for 50% off, I couldn't go wrong. Anyway, my question is this: do the Purity in-ear headphones work with the Lumia 920? I've read a few reviews by users on amazon and other places where they complain that the ear-buds do not work with their Lumia 920 phones. I'd like to get a pair of these rascals but if there is indeed an issue between them and my phone, I'll have to pass and wait on BOSE to release their ear-buds with working control buttons for Windows 8 phones. Does anyone here have experience using the Purity in-ear with a 920? any input will be appreciated.
07-24-2013, 08:19 PM #7
- 1 Posts
My Lumia 920 will NOT respond to any of the controls from the Purity In-Ear headphones. My wife's WILL respond to the controls from the same set. Don't know why at this point, but at least she can use them. Any thoughts as to the settings I should check?
- By jbwpcentral in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 01-03-2013, 08:59 PM
- By marcbollinger in forum HTC TITAN IIReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2012, 04:59 AM
- By ninjaap in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 3Last Post: 04-16-2012, 11:57 AM
- By jmerrey in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 04-15-2012, 07:22 PM
- By thepickupbear in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-31-2012, 02:54 PM