- 01-18-2013, 12:02 PM #1
No change in anything I have done, picked up the phone off the wireless charger this morning at 6:30 when I headed out, noticed when going to check e-mail at 9:30 it was pretty low and then at 11:30 checked it again and it was at 12%. No games playing, nothing running in background, just checked the weather when I got up, 5 minutes on facebook, updated my alphajax games for 5 minutes, and thats it.
Normally I go all day, with more activity than this, and rest it on the wireless charger every night at like 11 when I go to bed. I double checked settings and I have NFC/Bluetooth/WiFi/Location services all turned off as usual. I went on a trip yesterday and used the GPS but battery lasted until I went to bed last night and I turned location back off when I got home.
- 01-18-2013, 12:39 PM #6
Burning through a battery in 3 hours with no LTE available. I did that once.
01-18-2013, 01:29 PM #8
- 108 Posts
ps, I just went to settings and looked at the battery level. I was at 86% and 14 hours left. Re-booted and it's at 86% with 1 day and 17 hours left. That's with 6 hours off the charger. For sure it's a funky o/s and phone! But I knew this at the get go!
Last edited by MS_SURVEYOR; 01-18-2013 at 01:41 PM.
- 01-18-2013, 01:48 PM #9
01-18-2013, 02:04 PM #10
- 10 Posts
Take it back and get another if your within the time. My first one had issues with battery life and shutting off. SInce I got my new one it's been perfect. All these so called fixes are something you should not have to do. Take it back and get what you paid for......a phone that works properly
- By Winterfang in forum HTC TITAN IIReplies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2012, 09:57 AM
- By ornat777 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2012, 09:28 AM
- By TemjinC in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2012, 06:07 PM
- By falconeight#WP in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 60Last Post: 04-04-2012, 06:56 PM
- By baseballbert in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 5Last Post: 11-20-2011, 02:58 PM