- 01-18-2013, 10:30 AM #1
I'm having to send in my 920 as I'm having multiple issues with it, but, I was curious how they handle Rogers unlocked devices... Will they give me back an unlocked 920, or, will I be forced to pay Robbers $50 again? Anyone have any experience with this?
- 01-18-2013, 01:27 PM #2
- 01-18-2013, 01:31 PM #3
- 01-22-2013, 03:51 PM #6
Update for those curious.
Nokia said they couldn't do it, but, after an email to Mr. Elop they are going to unlock it for me.
New 920 enroute, then I have to msg them and they will send me an unlock code. Phew.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
- By tomcahill in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 24Last Post: 02-01-2013, 09:18 AM
- By ericlambert in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-27-2012, 02:38 PM
- By emirozmen in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 7Last Post: 06-12-2012, 09:46 AM
- By ScubaSteve in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 8Last Post: 11-08-2011, 10:14 PM
- By Steppa.Sound in forum LG QuantumReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2011, 09:39 AM