01-18-2013, 08:25 AM #1
- 900 Posts
See below. Overnight battery usage (charged last night).
First few hours, MASSIVE drain and then suddenly, well, reasonable drain (flat area).
Just posting as people try and find logic behind the battery drain... so where is the logic in the drain basically stopping on it's own in the middle of the night? And note this was not the 35% battery saver kicking in, we were above that.
01-18-2013, 09:33 AM #2
- 167 Posts
There is no explanation for the random battery drain. The problem with all of this is Microsoft, in all their wisdom, decided not to allow us to see what the heck is running in the background to determine what is heating the phone up and draining the battery. Until they discover the problem or allow us to have a task manager, we will never get to the bottom of this.
- By vtan in forum Acer Iconia W510 Windows 8 PCReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2013, 03:27 AM
- By emptyy in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-17-2012, 07:35 PM
- By Sidewayz8 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 47Last Post: 11-15-2012, 07:52 AM
- By lschaumer in forum Dell Venue ProReplies: 2Last Post: 05-17-2012, 01:58 AM
- By rdef in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 15Last Post: 04-16-2012, 10:16 PM