01-17-2013, 08:45 PM #1
- 68 Posts
Presently surprised that they ended up replacing it with a new 920.
I assumed a vibration motor was a relatively simple fix and I'd get my same 920 back, but just got the email and they replaced my device, delivery estimate is on Monday.
Pretty happy with that.
- 01-17-2013, 10:14 PM #2
That's good to hear. I've talked to both live chat and on the phone customer service...both occasions resulted in me face palming. I just feel like the two I spoke/chatted with had no idea what they were talking about in regards to my battery issue.
I still haven't sent my phone out, but mainly because I would be without a phone in the meantime. When did you send yours out? How long was the whole turn around?
01-18-2013, 12:39 AM #3
- 68 Posts
- By j i AmnesiAc in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2013, 01:11 PM
- By SofaTester in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2013, 11:04 AM
- By Bugrahan in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 30Last Post: 11-17-2012, 09:03 AM
- By Team Obi Juan in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 11-14-2012, 06:01 PM
- By diaspar in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 30Last Post: 09-27-2012, 07:54 PM