Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Presently surprised that they ended up replacing it with a new 920.

I assumed a vibration motor was a relatively simple fix and I'd get my same 920 back, but just got the email and they replaced my device, delivery estimate is on Monday.

Pretty happy with that.

Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    That's good to hear. I've talked to both live chat and on the phone customer service...both occasions resulted in me face palming. I just feel like the two I spoke/chatted with had no idea what they were talking about in regards to my battery issue.

I still haven't sent my phone out, but mainly because I would be without a phone in the meantime. When did you send yours out? How long was the whole turn around?

Quote Originally Posted by mmoon24 View Post
    I still haven't sent my phone out, but mainly because I would be without a phone in the meantime. When did you send yours out? How long was the whole turn around?
    I sent mine out on a Wednesday, they pay for the 2 day air shipping, they got it friday, status didn't change until Monday that it was being analyzed and/or repaired, then today I got the email/update it had been replaced and shipped, with delivery expected Monday.

my motor died too. is there any way to try to fix it via software? the problem is that it is embedded in motherboard so i will have to wait 2+ weeks to be replaced