- 01-16-2013, 08:50 AM #1
I haven't had any problems with my phone. Then I had my phone on the wireless charger all night last night. I woke up this morning, and it wont turn on. I tried the volume/power/camera reset thing and it still wont turn on! I'm so upset as it took 2 weeks to even get my phone in the first place since apparently it was on back order and no one told me. So now with it not turning on, I'm just so mad and hope I can figure this out!
01-16-2013, 09:21 AM #6
- 248 Posts
01-16-2013, 09:48 AM #8
- 15 Posts
Stephernie - try the following (note this will reset your device completely, odds are you are going to lose all the customization and have to start over)....with your phone unplugged, hold the volume button down, then plug in your phone. An exclamation point should show on the screen, if it does not, then your phone is probably toast. If it does show up, press volume up, volume down, power, volume down. This will initiate the recovery module. Leave the phone plugged in for awhile as the battery is probably completely dead and it will take 20-30 minutes of charging before the phone has enough juice to start the recovery. Then it will basically run its course, so just leave it plugged in for a couple hours and come back to it and it will ask you all the basic info it did when you first got your phone. Good luck.
- By gdubyacobb in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 3Last Post: 08-10-2012, 09:49 AM
- By Darkgift in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 02-29-2012, 12:22 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 01-25-2012, 07:15 PM
- By nergasming in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 12-08-2011, 05:07 AM
- By bazztrap in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 3Last Post: 01-17-2011, 01:14 PM