01-15-2013, 11:32 PM #2
- 240 Posts
if you live in US, might as well utilize the subsidized plans from ATT as they are the sole exclusive carrier and buying the device outright won't yield any savings (But is instead a waste).
if you live elsewhere, well i have seen some pretty nice looking international versions available in all colors going at around $750. though i suggest you get grey if you are spending this much since it is the SUPER rare color that no one has. (yellow is 2nd too but is much more common. grey is like the diamond in the sand)
- 01-15-2013, 11:43 PM #3
check out the unlocked Rogers version from negri electronics. I dont think buying it outright is a waste. If you plan to use it on ATT, then craigslist is your first place to look as they go for cheap $250 - $550. If you plan to use it on Tmob or elsewhere, then negri electronics is a good place to buy as they sell it unlocked and ship to most other countries.
- 01-16-2013, 03:06 PM #5
- 01-16-2013, 03:08 PM #6
I would buy it from eBay and add the warranty they offer for electronics since buying private will most likely negate your manufacturers warranty. Yes you can add the same warranty if you buy from Craigslist or Amazon, but eBay will most likely be cheaper if you take advantage of it during checkout or respond to their email after purchase.
- 01-16-2013, 03:21 PM #8
- By f1camaro in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 28Last Post: 12-14-2012, 12:18 PM
- By luckylifo in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 11-14-2012, 08:01 PM
- By karl11 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 25Last Post: 11-06-2012, 11:00 PM
- By Drakal in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 9Last Post: 11-02-2012, 10:26 AM
- By tomyang in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 14Last Post: 09-26-2012, 11:03 AM