01-15-2013, 10:27 PM #1
- 18 Posts
...long story short - after just over a month of use, still under warranty, my red 920 is broken and both att and Nokia agreed to exchange it, BUT, att is saying that their warranty department does not have any RED refurbished phones to send me and they are claiming that they don't have it and cannot send me the new phone, nor authorize an exchange at the store (my local store has few red ones) because it is passed 14 days; att is saying "we'll let you know when we have red refurbished one!?". If I go with Nokia exchange i have to send a phone to Texas and wait for 10-15 days for phone back and Nokia rep told me that almost certainly I will be getting a brand new phone because they also don't have any red refurbished in stock. What do you guys think? I would like to get the new one from att, but they are jerking me around.....
01-16-2013, 10:49 PM #4
- 18 Posts
....epilogue - after given a runaround from att warranty dept that they don't have any red lumias to ship me, i went to my local store (in chicagoland) and the store manager was so cool to exchange my phone for the brand new red lumia (even with the latest OS/OTA update). kudos to chicagoland att guys!!!
- By KoukiFC3S in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 4Last Post: 11-30-2012, 03:48 PM
- By kevinn206 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 11-26-2012, 09:33 PM
- By nano321 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 11-08-2012, 09:07 AM
- By LEC 360 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 10-11-2012, 03:11 PM
- By BIGPADDY009 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 10-04-2012, 04:31 AM