01-15-2013, 07:09 PM #1
- 1 Posts
I'm new here so forgive me if this has already been asked but I was wondering if there was a way to turn off the (IMO) annoying noise that chimes when you start end finish charging your phone. I've tried turning off reminders, keypress, lock and unlock, camera shutter, and all other notifications, but it still makes that annoying jingle when you have the volume up (even when my ringer's on silent).
Thanks for the help.
01-15-2013, 09:56 PM #5
- 239 Posts
seems to not have a 100% solution although you can try the work-around above^
seeing how in every wireless charging commercial or ones that feature any kind of charging, nokia always have this sound purposely heard i don't think they'd let you turn such a recognizable thing off.
- By Leo Kaukidi in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 02-13-2013, 10:42 AM
- By harsha.balisavira in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2012, 12:12 PM
- By SteelSteve in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 01-21-2012, 09:31 PM
- By NickA in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2010, 07:03 PM
- By sniffs in forum HTC SurroundReplies: 6Last Post: 12-18-2010, 03:04 PM