- 01-13-2013, 04:36 AM #1
I've been a Google Apps for businesses user for years. Lately, Google has been acting like a******s. I wouldn't mind switching from Google Apps to Outlook.com, although I've always been happy with GA. Anyway, what could really sweeten the deal for me would be a positive change in battery life.
Can anyone who made the switch say something about this has affected their battery life?
01-20-2013, 12:06 PM #6
- 250 Posts
01-20-2013, 10:44 PM #7
- 63 Posts
Just migrated my Gmail accounts to outlook. The difference in battery life was huge. Had to charge the phone about twice a day with moderate use. Now I'm ending the day with 50% with only the first charge. Didn't know google sucked (power) that much.
- By cruzr96 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 99Last Post: 09-25-2013, 11:28 AM
- By snaqvi91 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 11-20-2012, 09:29 PM
- By nzrocketman in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 18Last Post: 11-19-2012, 02:40 PM
- By fiftiesdean in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2012, 09:47 AM
- By bmbriefs in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 11-27-2010, 12:44 PM