01-11-2013, 10:44 PM #3
- 9 Posts
I have owned both because my black L920 died and I switched it for a white one.
Personally I prefer the white L920 as, surprisingly, I find the glossy white masks fingerprints better than the matte black. Another advantage of the glossy case has over the matte case is that they are harder wearing, my black case developed minor dents whereas my white case is pristine.
- 01-11-2013, 11:12 PM #5
Glossy white is easier to put in and pull out of pockets, but will slide all over the passenger seat in your car if you're like me. I would still go white only because you didn't offer yellow
Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
- By apoc527 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 84Last Post: 12-12-2012, 10:36 AM
- By abxy in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 21Last Post: 12-03-2012, 03:21 PM
- By unstoppablekem in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2012, 12:37 PM
- By digitalbath133 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 11-13-2012, 01:22 AM
- By Stryfeno1 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2012, 08:16 AM