Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kclub

I have problem with receiving phone calls and texts occasionally, not all the time. So sometimes my gf would be mad at me because I didn't answer the phone, but my phone didn't ring and there was no missed calls, and I had good signal when I checked it. It has happened a few times already.
    And for the texts, I received a text at 4 pm but it showed that person sent it at 1:30 pm. I have been at home this afternoon, and I always have more than 3 bars signal...
    Anyone experiencing these problems too?
    Thanked by:
    Wappinger likes this.

Well, that ain't good. I've experienced this before on my iPhone 3G (and funny thing is it only happens with a certain telco). I would get the problem when my phone was on Edge, if I was on 3G it would be perfectly fine. Here's a few things you can try that helped me solve my problem last time:

1. If you have your Data (2G, 3G, 4G) turn it off and do a test call. See if that helps.
    2. You can always soft reset your phone by pressing the volume down button + power button until the phone turns off and vibrates.