01-11-2013, 08:01 PM #1
- 42 Posts
I have problem with receiving phone calls and texts occasionally, not all the time. So sometimes my gf would be mad at me because I didn't answer the phone, but my phone didn't ring and there was no missed calls, and I had good signal when I checked it. It has happened a few times already.
And for the texts, I received a text at 4 pm but it showed that person sent it at 1:30 pm. I have been at home this afternoon, and I always have more than 3 bars signal...
Anyone experiencing these problems too?
01-12-2013, 11:24 AM #2
- 28 Posts
Well, that ain't good. I've experienced this before on my iPhone 3G (and funny thing is it only happens with a certain telco). I would get the problem when my phone was on Edge, if I was on 3G it would be perfectly fine. Here's a few things you can try that helped me solve my problem last time:
1. If you have your Data (2G, 3G, 4G) turn it off and do a test call. See if that helps.
2. You can always soft reset your phone by pressing the volume down button + power button until the phone turns off and vibrates.
- By travelerdawg in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 37Last Post: 02-21-2013, 11:02 AM
- By 650rwn in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2012, 12:26 PM
- By 3_Stacks in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2012, 12:20 AM
- By agallowa in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2011, 03:57 PM