01-11-2013, 09:25 AM #1
- 3 Posts
Hey, quick questions:
1) how quick should the phone be draining with video? I'm at a percentage point every other minute, sometimes worse (and usually *much* better for the first half-hour after a full charge).
2) I uploaded a 44 second video this morning (55 mb)...and lost 5 percent off of the battery immediately. Normal?
01-11-2013, 09:40 AM #2
- 762 Posts
WP8 is having some random battery issues so it is hard to say something is normal or not. Some people have no excessive battery drain when running some apps/tasks and other do not.
Until Microsoft/Nokia have worked through these early issues of a new OS I don't think it's easy for anyone to sensibly answer your question.
- By generalsu in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 28Last Post: 12-20-2012, 02:11 AM
- By sandmanfvr in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2011, 04:42 AM
- By GaMMa in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2011, 06:49 AM