- 01-10-2013, 08:19 PM #1
hey guys. was wondering, do any of you use the zagg invisishield for your lumia 920? i've had my 920 since retail store launch but havent used a screen protector at all. thinking i may get one. i have a protective case that my lumia 920 sits in and it wraps around the side of the phone and touches the edge of the screen. will a case like that affect the screen protector? like cause it to come up at the edges where the the case touches or case bubbles down the road? thanks for your reply.
- 01-10-2013, 08:37 PM #2
Never used a Zagg - I'm partial to PhantomSkinz - but if the skin is properly applied, the case shouldn't peel or otherwise affect the fit around the edges.
We ordered full body metallic PhantomSkinz for our 920s. Wrapping the black one in blue since we couldn't find a cyan Lumia and the red one in red just for protection.
I'll post some pics when I get them done.
- 01-10-2013, 08:53 PM #3
- 01-10-2013, 11:18 PM #5
I'm pretty sure the screen protector will be a wet application. The images on their website show how they're designed to wrap around the curved edge of the L920. Look at cell phones > AT&T & the Lumias are on page two.
Those guys do it right from superior design, loads of styles & color options, and some of the best customer service you'll find.
I'm not a shill, I've just used PhantomSkinz on numerous phones and have been very impressed by the quality of the product and their "do the right thing" customer service.
- By oakworth in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2012, 02:29 AM
- By ynight in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 5Last Post: 12-11-2012, 10:58 PM
- By geekmaster in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-19-2012, 03:32 PM
- By trickym81 in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2012, 09:03 AM
- By mobster011 in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2011, 08:56 PM