View Poll Results: In what ways other than money did you try to find support for Windows Phone
- 95. You may not vote on this poll
I straight away email/tweet/facebook developers
I try to do my own sales pitch at work
I get my company/friends/relatives to push for certain apps
I've given my money. What more do you want?
01-17-2013, 06:33 PM #51
- 1,002 Posts
- 01-18-2013, 02:13 AM #52
- 01-18-2013, 02:15 AM #53
- 01-18-2013, 05:03 AM #55
If Microsoft itself isn't offering the push, it is hard for any developers to dedicate their resources.
- 01-18-2013, 05:58 AM #57
01-18-2013, 07:11 AM #59
- 49 Posts
- 01-18-2013, 12:48 PM #60
I just went to complain on the Gameloft forums for a ETA when we can expect the games.
Please go to the forums and do the same http://forum.gameloft.com/index.php/topic,74363.0.html we need these games in the Marketplace.
- 01-18-2013, 01:41 PM #61
- 01-18-2013, 07:29 PM #63
- 01-28-2013, 03:47 PM #64
Contacted the dev's of Feedly a while ago with the question if are or will make a WP8 app, their response was "not likely we are currently focusing on improving our iOS/Android apps"
Verstuurd van mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk
- By gravage in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 158Last Post: 01-14-2013, 09:09 PM
- By uktivo in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 9Last Post: 11-13-2012, 07:33 AM
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 77Last Post: 09-21-2012, 12:17 PM
- By feizai77 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 39Last Post: 04-06-2012, 02:45 PM