Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

R 36 038 Nokia lumia 920

Smart Phones, Nokia Lumia 920
    Quote Originally Posted by jbegcevi View Post
    R 36 038 Nokia lumia 920

Smart Phones, Nokia Lumia 920
    No color info ..
    e1the other site has only white or black !

I'll go for a yellow ! :D
    And i m thinking... if i go to Alpha or Indraprasth it might be lower ..
    Nokia announced an update for the Lumia 920 and 820 last month, but mentioned that it would only be available in the US and Canada immediately and that the update would come to users across the world in early February. But if you’re picking up a new Lumia 920 or 820 in India, the good news is that it will be shipping with the update codenamed Portico pre-installed.

Nokia Lumia 920 & 820 Will Ship With Windows Phone Portico Update Pre-Installed | The Handheld Blog

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Saholic.com started out with 3 days shipping, now its up to 6 days in just 4 hours. Good to see the demand.

The lumia 920 has been the best selling device in sweden since the launch and the price is still 45 377, so i dont really know why you think its to pricey?

How much for the inferior iphone 5? The lumia camera is insane compared to the iphone, so is the screen wich not only has great brightness, it works with anything.

Someone will have to buy this and ship it to me later this year :) I think your modell has more 4g bands to for better reception
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayush_WP View Post
    Saholic.com started out with 3 days shipping, now its up to 6 days in just 4 hours. Good to see the demand.
    i wish dey had yellow color

Quote Originally Posted by Ayush_WP View Post
    Are they a trusted site? Haven't bought anything from them yet.
    I just checked with NPD on JM road. He is saying phone will launch tomorrow and the price is not out yet!!:D

Nokia Indiatimes shop selling at 38199. I hope NPD sells at around 36.5-37.
    Pre-ordered phone from NPD will get a free wireless charger . Confirmed by NPD !!

LOT OF PEOPLE TWEETING THIS ! :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Sagar Khandelwal View Post
    Pre-ordered phone from NPD will get a free wireless charger . Confirmed by NPD !!

LOT OF PEOPLE TWEETING THIS ! :-/
    Any source for this information. Because my NPD didn't confirm on it...
    anyone saw the movie - Zero Dark Thirty ?
    dvdrip is out on TPB, must watch movie ! Already Saw it oh man... soo much is revealed about Obama Bin Laden !

oh man.. the movie is very intense, not for kids & light hearten !
    Quote Originally Posted by LazySunday View Post
    Any source for this information. Because my NPD didn't confirm on it...
    no mate..
    just a lot of twweets and re-tweets

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Overrated movie and it mostly focused on how the operation was carried rather than revealing anything about Osama...There is a documentary made by discovery channel which is way better than the movie...anyways the phone will be available by Monday and some npd's are quoting 36999.... Kinda disappointed with the price tag and no info on the wireless charger...Was hoping for a bundle @37k which seems impossible :|
    Quote Originally Posted by danish319 View Post
    Overrated movie and it mostly focused on how the operation was carried rather than revealing anything about Osama...There is a documentary made by discovery channel which is way better than the movie...anyways the phone will be available by Monday and some npd's are quoting 36999.... Kinda disappointed with the price tag and no info on the wireless charger...Was hoping for a bundle @37k which seems impossible :|
    Says the kid with NEGATIVITY effects all around.. Soo much negativity.. Meh -_-
    Anyways the NPD says the phones will be sold from Monday, i was like WTH.. !

Why are people cribbing about prices?
    Compare them with prices in other countries (Off contract, unlocked) and you'll see they are not at all expensive. (In most cases you'll find Indian prices are lower)
    Just because it doesn't match expectations doesn't mean phones are overpriced. Just because its out of budget doesn't mean Nokia will provide freebies.
    Think from Nokia's perspective. They are here to make money and they're still offering phones at prices lower than many other countries.
    Rather than taking prices emotionally accept the reality that phones are priced very well in India. And all of us know prices tend to come down after 2-3 months after the launch.
    No offence meant to any individual. Had to post this because of the cribbing and negativity going on here since prices are declared.
    Thanked by:
    krishna6233 and nileshdd like this.
    Ok. 38,199 is the MRP!
    What I have read on other forums is that the NPD selling price is 35,800!

Really happy that 920 is FINALLY launched in India. I really wanna go to NPD and try it out in real flesh & Blood :P
    But can someone tel me if the Lumia 920 will support full 4G in India or not. I know Iphone 5 does. and if I have to buy such an expensive phone, i want to make sure that it will support 4G across mobile operators.
    Thanks for the help.
  18.    #69  
    Oh, comon guys, don't feel shy to accept the fact that you can't afford it and saying this amazing piece of tech as overpriced. It will not make you small. I cant buy it and i am perfectly ok with its price. Not because i had no chance of buying it, but due to the fact that Nokia deserves this.....
    Few days ago, i tried Nokia Lumia 920 and 820 and wrote my full experience on my blog, do take a look.
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    About Windows Phone 8- Part 3 <----MUST READ
    please enrich my blog with your valuable comments,,,,,,,,,,
    My FB page- http://Facebook.com/NextLumia
  19.    #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by Viveksagarwal View Post
    Really happy that 920 is FINALLY launched in India. I really wanna go to NPD and try it out in real flesh & Blood :P
    But can someone tel me if the Lumia 920 will support full 4G in India or not. I know Iphone 5 does. and if I have to buy such an expensive phone, i want to make sure that it will support 4G across mobile operators.
    Thanks for the help.
    what will you do with it? :-P

Btw, 920 support pentabend lte but out of those 5 bands, no one is TDD lte which is prominent in India. Only Videocon will launch FD lte in india which is supported by 920
    Few days ago, i tried Nokia Lumia 920 and 820 and wrote my full experience on my blog, do take a look.
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    About Windows Phone 8- Part 3 <----MUST READ
    please enrich my blog with your valuable comments,,,,,,,,,,
    My FB page- http://Facebook.com/NextLumia
    Quote Originally Posted by iamSherlocked View Post
    what will you do with it? :-P

Btw, 920 support pentabend lte but out of those 5 bands, no one is TDD lte which is prominent in India. Only Videocon will launch FD lte in india which is supported by 920
    that means i'll switch my network to videocon :d
    Lumia

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunaid Udaipurwala View Post
    Says the kid with NEGATIVITY effects all around.. Soo much negativity.. Meh -_-
    Anyways the NPD says the phones will be sold from Monday, i was like WTH.. !
    Just stating my opinion after watching the documentary...not interested in an argument with you....

@sameer being disappointed and cribbing are two different things....Im still going to buy the phone but if nokia priced it a bit cheaper or provided some kind of freebie it would be better...If im not wrong USA got free wireless charger then why not India.... of course Nokia is here to make money we can see them evading tax... XD
    Last edited by danish319; 01-10-2013 at 06:58 AM.

I dont change my phone every year. And I am sure most of the operators till next year will start 4G services. So yeah, I need 4G compatible phone.

Also, why does Nokia give those bands which are not used by majority of operators? If Nokia was serious in launching India specific device then it should have worked on its bands and launced a proper product.

Sorry, seeing this I feel Nokia is treating India as any 3 world country. 1st launching this phone this late and now , not even giving its due. (The sell the most phone here across anywhere in the world.)

I expected better. Disappointed.

Global Posts
    612 Global Posts
    According to this source. The price is 35,800 in nokia priority stores with BH-108 headset.
    (Gaming Rig)
    CPU............................Intel E8400 @ 3.6Ghz
    Mobo....................................ASUS P5Q Pro
    RAM.............................4GB G.Skill DDR2 800
    HDD................................WD 6400AAKS HDD
    GPU............................MSI Cyclone GTX 460
    PSU..............................Corsair 650TX 650W
    Case..............................................CM 690
    Display...................Dell SP2208WFP (22 inch)
    O.S.........................Windows 7 Ultimatum 64
    Quote Originally Posted by danish319 View Post
    Just stating my opinion after watching the documentary...not interested in an argument with you....

@sameer being disappointed and cribbing are two different things....Im still going to buy the phone but if nokia priced it a bit cheaper or provided some kind of freebie it would be better...If im not wrong USA got free wireless charger then why not India.... of course Nokia is here to make money we can see them evading tax... XD
    jaake POGO dekh ! Its make for people like you only !
    Thanked by:
Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast