Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Jarhead M0nS73R View Post
    Why on earth is Yellow Lumia 920 not available anywhere, I repeat, ANYWHERE in Mumbai. NPD, The Mobile Store & all other retailers I could find say that Yellow L920 has not yet launched in India, LOL.
    Can anyone confirm Please ? The only colour available in L920 is Black & White which is aweful, I dont like it at all. Y IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME :((
    Attachment 26932 Attachment 26933
    Yellow is launched in India and NPD are selling them. I had done a pre-launch order for yellow. Still waiting for it. MY Bangalore NPD said it should be available today evening or tomorrow for sure. Yellow is in great demand. At MG road branch I even saw NPD deliver a yellow NL and let me assure it is gorgeous!
  2.    #352  
    Someone told me, red will never come!
    Few days ago, i tried Nokia Lumia 920 and 820 and wrote my full experience on my blog, do take a look.
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    About Windows Phone 8- Part 3 <----MUST READ
    please enrich my blog with your valuable comments,,,,,,,,,,
    My FB page- http://Facebook.com/NextLumia

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lordashley View Post
    Yellow is launched in India and NPD are selling them. I had done a pre-launch order for yellow. Still waiting for it. MY Bangalore NPD said it should be available today evening or tomorrow for sure. Yellow is in great demand. At MG road branch I even saw NPD deliver a yellow NL and let me assure it is gorgeous!
    chennai NPD have yellow in stock

I cant send group sms ! "Try again" is the msg displayed by NL920. Is there some settings that I should change??? please help me with this!

Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iamSherlocked View Post
    Someone told me, red will never come!
    The NPD in Gurgaon told me, there's a fight going around for the red colour, so if I want it i'll need to pre-order and give him a time of about 5-7 days.
    I feel privileged to have a YELLOW NOKIA LUMIA 920 in MUMBAI :p
    am i the only one ? :P
    Can't send screenshots through whatsapp ? :(
    how can i save screenshots ?

only saved pictures can be sent !?

Pretty soon i may turn my phone to this
    and the black matches any color
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempest790 View Post
    I haven't seen one yet, but I'm sure they'll be making one.

Yes, I have the yellow one, and it looks very good. It matches the yellow theme of the phone. The yellow theme looks a little washed out in the photo because of the light and angle.

Attachment 26206

Attachment 26207

Well i got for 35k exact..bargain with the retailer..maybe will go more less..

Quote Originally Posted by Viveksagarwal View Post
    Hey ppl who got their Lumias 920, congrats. Envy u guys.

Can you guys tell me at what price you got your phone (wts the deal?) for and from where?
    It will helps us to understand what can bargain for!

Thanks! :)
  9.    #359  
    321004_10151197871541231_1099979572_n.jpgGuys lets teach this ***** a lesson how to behave in front of most innovative smartphone......... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...count=1&ref=nf
    Few days ago, i tried Nokia Lumia 920 and 820 and wrote my full experience on my blog, do take a look.
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Elton Jothi View Post
    Pretty soon i may turn my phone to this
    and the black matches any color
    Is this the Incipio feather case?
    I am looking for a case like that (mostly in Cyan)

Nilesh

Quote Originally Posted by nileshdd View Post
    Is this the Incipio feather case?
    I am looking for a case like that (mostly in Cyan)

Nilesh
    incipio is too costly and doesnt have the colours
    chk this out, idk how much trusted these retailers below are..
    Protective Plastic Back Case for Nokia Lumia 920 - Yellow - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

Quote Originally Posted by Elton Jothi View Post
    incipio is too costly and doesnt have the colours
    chk this out, idk how much trusted these retailers below are..
    Protective Plastic Back Case for Nokia Lumia 920 - Yellow - Free Shipping - DealExtreme
    Thanks!
    If you know somebody who can get it for you from US, Amazon sells the Incipio case for 10$ + Shipping

Quote Originally Posted by Aniruddh Sharma View Post
    So I read in some other thread that even when the phone is connected to WIFI, it still uses data connection unless the data is turned off.
    Can any one confirm this?
    Also, shouldn't the phone by default use wifi instead of 3g?
    thats cause u must hav set enable feed back to nokia and another option...u can change it in settings
    Yeah!=//
    Whatsapp sucks for wp8!!
    Anyway, got my black L920 today, It's awesome.=D
    nileshdd and Abhishek M like this.

Guy's from Bangalore, where are the elusive 920's hiding at ?

Croma, Brigade road seems to be having it.( Only black and white )

Is yellow available in Bangalore ?

The price seems to be 38,000 everywhere, where are the best deals at!?
  16.    #366  
    Next batch of update of whatsapp for wp8 will bring a whole lot of improvement , and could be possible it would native. So wait watch and enjoy......
    BTW, i want to know who among us has completed one year on single sim and enjoyed free messaging on whatsapp, and are they gonna buy each year package or will switch to other similar apps like hike, viber, wechat or use skype which is now integrated in wp?
    Just because the topic has started, i wanna tell u guys that Only Nokia Lumia Owners are privileged with free calling feature on viber. On other wp, viber only support messging.
    Hit like to cheers Nokia for this gift..... :)
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2

so I went to the NPD BTM and they informed me that the Yellow phone would only be available on Saturday. some issue with customs is what i was told. so i guess the wait continues .... i happened to drop in at Sangeetha and they informed me that only black and white are launched in India. Yellow and Red wont be. When i informed them that i did see a yellow and red handset at NPD they just wont agree. :P
    Anyone received NL920 today?

Hey! So just bought a Lumia 920 , love the Metro UI and am amazed that it hasn't lagged even once! Found most of the apps which do the work well , however I have some issues...
    India received one with Protico update

PDF Reader doesn't really open all pdf files , i tested one actually and it didn't (not password protected)
    Any "cool" games , a temple run alternative?
    Anyway to import facebook bdays to calendar ?
    What all commands can I use for speech ? I love call and open as of now , which i wish aren't the only ones
    How to use dictation typing ?
    My Bing app shows vision , but not audio search etc , were they only in wp7.5
    Fastest way to enable/disable wifi
    What to expect in coming weeks/months?
    Any file manager or something to see what all I have stored (pdfs which didn't work , other incompatible stuff?)
    I get some issues while focussing very close objects , it does focus for a moment , then just goes back to blurry part , can this be expected to be fixed in a software update (seems so)
    Instagram release date ?
    Is there any way to access music controls from lock screen , like double tap to home button in lockscreen in iOS ?
    I see this in IE10 , do you also ?
    tt1kr.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by iamSherlocked View Post
    Next batch of update of whatsapp for wp8 will bring a whole lot of improvement , and could be possible it would native. So wait watch and enjoy......
    BTW, i want to know who among us has completed one year on single sim and enjoyed free messaging on whatsapp, and are they gonna buy each year package or will switch to other similar apps like hike, viber, wechat or use skype which is now integrated in wp?
    Just because the topic has started, i wanna tell u guys that Only Nokia Lumia Owners are privileged with free calling feature on viber. On other wp, viber only support messging.
    Hit like to cheers Nokia for this gift..... :)
    Wow , where did you get the whatsapp information from?

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the club! :) Lets see if we can help you.

1. There are many other alternate PDF readers. You can google some alternatives.
    2. Havent really found many yet but them i'm not a gamer. Angry birds star wars seems cool and I hear temple run is coming soon. But look around you might find some.
    3. Those are the only ones for Indian users for now. You can change your language settings but then they wont be as accurate. For now we have little but its perfect recognition! im sure well get more.
    4. Not yet there for Indian language.
    4. You can change browser and search language in settings again to the US and you'll have them back.
    5. Search for connectivity shortcuts app and use it to make one and pin it to the screen.
    6. Notification center is the most exciting bit. More cool apps and games are expected too.
    7. There are a few in the store again google is your friend
    8. Yes there seems to be a problem. Every lens type has some drawbacks.
    9. No idea. But yesterday Microsoft patnered with Facebook for their new search engine. Which is a good sign.
    10. Press the volume buttons.
    11. Yeah. Wierd.

Quote Originally Posted by Divjot Singh View Post
    Hey! So just bought a Lumia 920 , love the Metro UI and am amazed that it hasn't lagged even once! Found most of the apps which do the work well , however I have some issues...
    India received one with Protico update

PDF Reader doesn't really open all pdf files , i tested one actually and it didn't (not password protected)
    Any "cool" games , a temple run alternative?
    Anyway to import facebook bdays to calendar ?
    What all commands can I use for speech ? I love call and open as of now , which i wish aren't the only ones
    How to use dictation typing ?
    My Bing app shows vision , but not audio search etc , were they only in wp7.5
    Fastest way to enable/disable wifi
    What to expect in coming weeks/months?
    Any file manager or something to see what all I have stored (pdfs which didn't work , other incompatible stuff?)
    I get some issues while focussing very close objects , it does focus for a moment , then just goes back to blurry part , can this be expected to be fixed in a software update (seems so)
    Instagram release date ?
    Is there any way to access music controls from lock screen , like double tap to home button in lockscreen in iOS ?
    I see this in IE10 , do you also ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tt1Kr.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	26998
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    i got my lumia 920 from singpore and i installed UK rom and if install indian ROM can i able to download songs from nokia music ?

Quote Originally Posted by nishant786 View Post
    Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the club! :) Lets see if we can help you.

1. There are many other alternate PDF readers. You can google some alternatives.
    2. Havent really found many yet but them i'm not a gamer. Angry birds star wars seems cool and I hear temple run is coming soon. But look around you might find some.
    3. Those are the only ones for Indian users for now. You can change your language settings but then they wont be as accurate. For now we have little but its perfect recognition! im sure well get more.
    4. Not yet there for Indian language.
    4. You can change browser and search language in settings again to the US and you'll have them back.
    5. Search for connectivity shortcuts app and use it to make one and pin it to the screen.
    6. Notification center is the most exciting bit. More cool apps and games are expected too.
    7. There are a few in the store again google is your friend
    8. Yes there seems to be a problem. Every lens type has some drawbacks.
    9. No idea. But yesterday Microsoft patnered with Facebook for their new search engine. Which is a good sign.
    10. Press the volume buttons.
    11. Yeah. Wierd.
    Thanks a lot!!
    Can you tell where exactly can I change search language , coz in settings > applications , i can't find lang for IE or search... Please suggest a PDF reader , I am really desperate to get it working , it feels so bad that 920 can't read them natively! Once again , thanks!!
  23.    #373  
    Quote Originally Posted by Divjot Singh View Post
    Hey! So just bought a Lumia 920 , love the Metro UI and am amazed that it hasn't lagged even once! Found most of the apps which do the work well , however I have some issues...India received one with Protico update Anyway to import facebook bdays to calendar ? My Bing app shows vision , but not audio search etc , were they only in wp7.5 I see this in IE10 , do you also ?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tt1Kr.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	26998
    dude, u must nt ask so much question in single post, this way its hard to answer each and may skip 1or2. Anyways, u hv got many of the answers, i am just adding to those. Fb bdays are automatically added to calander. U will see who's bday is today/tomorrow on calander tile. Music search is not available in india on any os 7.5/8 as it is linked to xbox music service which is not made available in india. Instead u can use shazam app. It comes with unlimited tagging with better features like search on utube, share, etc
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    Thanked by:
  24.    #374  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakshman Guntu View Post
    Wow , where did you get the whatsapp information from?
    i saw some blogs posting a pic of a conversation with whatsapp on twitter.
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
  25.    #375  
    Quote Originally Posted by yajur View Post
    i got my lumia 920 from singpore and i installed UK rom and if install indian ROM can i able to download songs from nokia music ?
    i guess yes.
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2