- 01-13-2013, 11:10 AM #226
- 01-13-2013, 11:11 AM #227
when i click on quick reply .. ...
the keyboard pops up for 1 sec and then it disappears ! :(
and i don't have windows 8 .. its windows 7 home basic ..
But lumia 920 comes with mass storage option i read it in GSM arena reviews i guess ..
when i connect my phone to laptop .. the option of Windows phone is there .. i can check pics,songs, vids of my phone on lappy and even tranferr it :)
- 01-13-2013, 11:15 AM #228
- 01-13-2013, 11:17 AM #230
01-13-2013, 11:18 AM #231
- 74 Posts
Zune doesn't support WP8 devices. For that, this is what you need to install
Windows Phone app for desktop (Preview 2) | Windows Phone 8 | Windows Phone How-to | Windows Phone (United States)
However, be warned that this is not as full featured as Zune. (for e.g it doesn't support podcasts properly).
@Sagar, I know you copied your music directly through explorer. Can you confirm it can be seen fine through the Music+videos app? (dont see why not though).
- 01-13-2013, 11:19 AM #232
1 of the reason I'm buying a Windows Phone (Lumia 920) is that I'm Using Windows 8 Pro with WMC (Upgraded it from Windows 7 Ultimate) since August 22, 2012 (which also happens to be the date of RTM Release of it) & I'm totally used to Windows 8 now. Also I happen to be a Computer geek, so no worries or doubt of using a Windows Phone from my side, will get used to it in a day itself. The problem is that I'm PATIENCE-LESS & want to get it soo F**king badly :(
- 01-13-2013, 11:25 AM #235
- 01-13-2013, 11:27 AM #236
- 01-13-2013, 11:33 AM #239
- 01-13-2013, 11:36 AM #241
Though i must say ... i've kept this phone on charging for ages now ... it showed to 36% battery left like .... 3 hours back .... till now its showing 49& left :-/
it was connected to my lappy earlier now i've connected it to the wall ..
in the hope that it'll charge faster :-/
- 01-13-2013, 12:01 PM #248
A Pakistani here :D Good to see India getting the L920. Pakistan will probably get it by the 3rd or 4th week of January. So does the Indian version come with Portico installed? And are people facing the same hardware defects that plagued the American version?
- By yajur in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 13Last Post: 01-06-2013, 07:09 PM
- By XENOPHOS in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 16Last Post: 08-31-2012, 01:57 AM
- By thepickupbear in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-31-2012, 02:54 PM
- By Mahesha999 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 43Last Post: 01-03-2012, 10:45 AM
- By DDM in forum LG Optimus 7Replies: 9Last Post: 05-24-2011, 10:14 AM