Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 1109
Like Tree176Likes
  1.    #226  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sameer Dhere View Post
    Got my 820 in the afternoon (Sunday). Red one. I like how fresh it looks.
    wow, can we see it? Just put a black dot if u r afraid :P
    Few days ago, i tried Nokia Lumia 920 and 820 and wrote my full experience on my blog, do take a look.
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    About Windows Phone 8- Part 3 <----MUST READ
    please enrich my blog with your valuable comments,,,,,,,,,,
    My FB page- http://Facebook.com/NextLumia
  2. #227  
    Quote Originally Posted by iamSherlocked View Post
    what, and where u cant post?
    here ..
    when i click on quick reply .. ...
    the keyboard pops up for 1 sec and then it disappears ! :(

    and i don't have windows 8 .. its windows 7 home basic ..

    But lumia 920 comes with mass storage option i read it in GSM arena reviews i guess ..

    when i connect my phone to laptop .. the option of Windows phone is there .. i can check pics,songs, vids of my phone on lappy and even tranferr it :)
  3.    #228  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagar Khandelwal View Post
    here ..
    when i click on quick reply .. ...
    the keyboard pops up for 1 sec and then it disappears ! :(
    quick reply where? On this thread?
    Few days ago, i tried Nokia Lumia 920 and 820 and wrote my full experience on my blog, do take a look.
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    About Windows Phone 8- Part 3 <----MUST READ
    please enrich my blog with your valuable comments,,,,,,,,,,
    My FB page- http://Facebook.com/NextLumia
  4. ajin1989's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    #229  
    Top 25 tips to help you get started on windows phone 8 (for beginner)

    25 Windows Phone 8 tips | How To - CNET
  5.    #230  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagar Khandelwal View Post
    and i don't have windows 8 .. its windows 7 home basic ..

    But lumia 920 comes with mass storage option i read it in GSM arena reviews i guess ..

    when i connect my phone to laptop .. the option of Windows phone is there .. i can check pics,songs, vids of my phone on lappy and even tranferr it :)
    thats cool
    Few days ago, i tried Nokia Lumia 920 and 820 and wrote my full experience on my blog, do take a look.
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    About Windows Phone 8- Part 3 <----MUST READ
    please enrich my blog with your valuable comments,,,,,,,,,,
    My FB page- http://Facebook.com/NextLumia
  6. nileshdd's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    74 Posts
    #231  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagar Khandelwal View Post
    here ..
    when i click on quick reply .. ...
    the keyboard pops up for 1 sec and then it disappears ! :(

    and i don't have windows 8 .. its windows 7 home basic ..

    But lumia 920 comes with mass storage option i read it in GSM arena reviews i guess ..

    when i connect my phone to laptop .. the option of Windows phone is there .. i can check pics,songs, vids of my phone on lappy and even tranferr it :)

    Zune doesn't support WP8 devices. For that, this is what you need to install
    Windows Phone app for desktop (Preview 2) | Windows Phone 8 | Windows Phone How-to | Windows Phone (United States)

    However, be warned that this is not as full featured as Zune. (for e.g it doesn't support podcasts properly).

    @Sagar, I know you copied your music directly through explorer. Can you confirm it can be seen fine through the Music+videos app? (dont see why not though).
  7. #232  
    1 of the reason I'm buying a Windows Phone (Lumia 920) is that I'm Using Windows 8 Pro with WMC (Upgraded it from Windows 7 Ultimate) since August 22, 2012 (which also happens to be the date of RTM Release of it) & I'm totally used to Windows 8 now. Also I happen to be a Computer geek, so no worries or doubt of using a Windows Phone from my side, will get used to it in a day itself. The problem is that I'm PATIENCE-LESS & want to get it soo F**king badly :(
  8. #233  
    Quote Originally Posted by iamSherlocked View Post
    quick reply where? On this thread?
    yes
  9. #234  
    screen.png
    iamSherlocked likes this.
  10. #235  
    Quote Originally Posted by iamSherlocked View Post
    there are many HD GAMES dude like Nfs, (else i dont know coz i only play racing game on phone and hate such gaming on phones, they sucks. I play time pass games like wordament on phone, they are a lot better). BTW, you cant install cracked games in a windows phone unless ur phone is a developer phone! Dont ask how to get it. You hv to pay through credit card in order to purchase a game and play it. Sorry, not a single point of piracy in windows phone, thats why people hate wp. But what i think they are idiots. If they are ready to buy 50k value of iphones, cant they buy 50 rs of apps? Not having credit card is other thing!
    I'm asking you this because there is already crack & workaround available for Apps/Games in Windows Marketplace for Windows 8 OS, dont have any info or Knowledge about Windows Phone as I've never had a smartphone before, nor have I used or seen a Windows Phone yet in real. That is why I'm asking you people !
    iamSherlocked likes this.
  11. #236  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagar Khandelwal View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	137.5 KB 
ID:	26794
    dafuq, soo many apps opened at once ? O_o no wonder why you're getting problems in connection & lagg in your PC/Lappy. Also use Windows Basic Theme for getting 40% increase in performace as Win Aero Theme eats up alot of Graphic power & Resources !
  12. #237  
    Quote Originally Posted by nileshdd View Post
    Zune doesn't support WP8 devices. For that, this is what you need to install
    Windows Phone app for desktop (Preview 2) | Windows Phone 8 | Windows Phone How-to | Windows Phone (United States)

    However, be warned that this is not as full featured as Zune. (for e.g it doesn't support podcasts properly).

    @Sagar, I know you copied your music directly through explorer. Can you confirm it can be seen fine through the Music+videos app? (dont see why not though).
    yes ... i've heard lot of songs and watched vids too ! :D

    it all works super fine ! :D
  13. #238  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagar Khandelwal View Post
    yes ... i've heard lot of songs and watched vids too ! :D

    it all works super fine ! :D
    ohh I'm soo jealous of you right now :(
  14.    #239  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagar Khandelwal View Post
    here ..
    when i click on quick reply .. ...
    the keyboard pops up for 1 sec and then it disappears ! :(

    and i don't have windows 8 .. its windows 7 home basic ..

    But lumia 920 comes with mass storage option i read it in GSM arena reviews i guess ..

    when i connect my phone to laptop .. the option of Windows phone is there .. i can check pics,songs, vids of my phone on lappy and even tranferr it :)
    if u r posting reply here on wpcentral forum, and opened desktop site then u must be encountered with HTML 5 reply pad with lots of editing option, and it may be possible that the IE10 is not fully compatible with it. My ie9 do not even let me enter in the reply pad. Simple solution is to switch to basic editor by clicking on switch to basic editor. Hope i am right....
    Few days ago, i tried Nokia Lumia 920 and 820 and wrote my full experience on my blog, do take a look.
    About L820- Part 1
    About L920- Part 2
    About Windows Phone 8- Part 3 <----MUST READ
    please enrich my blog with your valuable comments,,,,,,,,,,
    My FB page- http://Facebook.com/NextLumia
  15. #240  
    Quote Originally Posted by iamSherlocked View Post
    if u r posting reply here on wpcentral forum, and opened desktop site then u must be encountered with HTML 5 reply pad with lots of editing option, and it may be possible that the IE10 is not fully compatible with it. My ie9 do not even let me enter in the reply pad. Simple solution is to switch to basic editor by clicking on switch to basic editor. Hope i am right....
    will try that :)
  16. #241  
    Though i must say ... i've kept this phone on charging for ages now ... it showed to 36% battery left like .... 3 hours back .... till now its showing 49& left :-/
    it was connected to my lappy earlier now i've connected it to the wall ..

    in the hope that it'll charge faster :-/
  17. abxy's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    53 Posts
    #242  
    charge it from wall. When I use it for a wifi internet hotspot and charge it simultaneously with laptop, the battery reduces :P instead of increasing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sagar Khandelwal View Post
    Though i must say ... i've kept this phone on charging for ages now ... it showed to 36% battery left like .... 3 hours back .... till now its showing 49& left :-/
    it was connected to my lappy earlier now i've connected it to the wall ..

    in the hope that it'll charge faster :-/
  18. #243  
    ok i checked..its showing mobile site
  19. #244  
    Quote Originally Posted by abxy View Post
    charge it from wall. When I use it for a wifi internet hotspot and charge it simultaneously with laptop, the battery reduces :P instead of increasing.
    lol.. same happening wid me.. ya now its on wall
  20. #245  
    are u able to post from your lumia 920 here ?
  21. yajur's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    #246  
    what version is indian lumia 920 running ?
  22. Elton Jothi's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    144 Posts
    #247  
    Watsup
    Posted from lumia 920
    Quick reply ain't works, go advanced
  23. ammarmalik2011's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    712 Posts
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    #248  
    A Pakistani here :D Good to see India getting the L920. Pakistan will probably get it by the 3rd or 4th week of January. So does the Indian version come with Portico installed? And are people facing the same hardware defects that plagued the American version?
  24. #249  
    tried that too ...:)
  25. #250  
    For those who say that a White Lumia 920 is better than Yellow or Red as Theme colours on White look better....... I SAY LOOK AGAIN.... Lumia 920 in Yellow looks much better... With PRoof :




    I'd say White Looks more DULL !

Similar Threads

  1. Lumua 920 indian user feedback
    By yajur in forum Nokia Lumia 920
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 07:09 PM
  2. With Windows Phone 8 round the corner...WPcentral's makeover?
    By XENOPHOS in forum The "Off Topic" Lounge
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-31-2012, 01:57 AM
  3. Nokia Purity WH-920 In-Ear Headphones (Cyan) Unboxing/Mini-review
    By thepickupbear in forum Windows Phone Accessories
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-31-2012, 02:54 PM
  4. Indian TV show specifies some cons for WP OS & Lumia 800
    By Mahesha999 in forum Windows Phone 7
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 10:45 AM
  5. "Thing" in top right corner of phone
    By DDM in forum LG Optimus 7
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 10:14 AM

Posting Permissions

B